At Overhead Door, we constantly improve our commercial and industrial products to help your business run smoother and faster. Because you don’t have a second to lose during the course of a busy workday, trust a leading manufacturer of quality door and operator products to help you get the job done. In fact, our products come equipped to help you tackle practical applications with ease and efficiency. Plus, each industrial-duty product is designed for durability and low maintenance, so you can focus your time on operating your business. That’s why architects and construction and design professionals specify products from Overhead Door more often than any other brand.
Whether you’re looking to improve your business’ security features, reinforce your building with a sturdy door, or enhance the appearance and design of your commercial estate, Overhead Door has your business covered. From commercial and industrial doors to operators and accessories that complete your overhead door system, we have a comprehensive product selection, including rolling-steel and fire-rated doors, to meet and exceed your needs and expectations.
Overhead Door Guarantees:
- We offer the broadest selection of industrial- and commercial-door finishes and color choices to improve the look of any facility.
- Our dedicated support staff focuses on educating architects through lunch-and-learn programs and other educational presentations.
- Generations of Ribbon Distributors are experts in the industry, highly recognized in their markets and dedicated to helping architects understand which products are best for different applications, from commercial rolling-steel and fire-rated doors to security grilles.
- Ribbon Distributors sell and service Overhead Door’s products exclusively, ensuring the reliability of certified distributors and providing access to complete commercial-door systems for specific applications.
- We proudly manufacture a comprehensive list of compliant products to satisfy the following building codes and standards: FBC, TDI, UL, ULC, FM, CSA, NFPA and Miami Dade.
- Our manufacturing capabilities exceed those of the competition, as we have a reputation of installing doors for complex projects and architectural styles.