Welcome to the Overhead Door Corporation Pressroom. Here, you can read and download materials about Overhead Door’s history, our latest garage door news and product updates, industry trends and developments, and upcoming events such as trade shows and conferences. You can also visit our multimedia section below to view television features and custom design your next Overhead Door garage-door system. Overhead Door Corporation Company Overview
Overhead Door Corporation — based in Dallas, Texas — is recognized as the leading single-source manufacturer of integrated garage door and operator systems for commercial, industrial and residential applications. The company’s comprehensive product line encompasses residential garage doors and openers; sectional doors and rolling-service doors for commercial and industrial buildings; high-speed traffic doors; security grilles and closures for a variety of retail and commercial uses; automated-sliding, swinging and revolving pedestrian doors; truck and trailer cargo doors; and more.
To learn more about Overhead Door Corporation, click the following links to download educational materials and garage door news:
Overhead Door Corporation News
Overhead Door Product News Commercial Doors Commercial Operators
Residential Garage Doors
Residential Garage Door Openers Multimedia Events
- Overhead Door Adds Four New Finishes, Five New Windows to Thermacore® Collection – March 31, 2014
Red Ribbon Distributors have more options to offer their residential clients with the introduction of two new wood grain finishes, two new paint color options and five new window configurations on Overhead Door Corporation’s line of premium insulated steel garage doors.
- Remodeling magazine’s 2014 Cost vs. Value survey reveals that garage door replacement is both affordable and one of the best projects homeowners can undertake to improve their home’s overall value, delivering an average 83.7 percent return on investment (ROI) for homeowners while far less than other popular home improvement projects.
- Overhead Door Offers Enhancements to Three Garage Door Lines
Additions to Durafirm Collection®, Thermacore® and Traditional Steel lines expand distributor offerings.
- A recent national study on remodeling costs and value by Remodeling Magazine has found that homeowners who upgrade their basic garage doors can realize an astounding 75.7 percent return on investment (ROI) on average; making it the second best home improvement project for ROI under $5000.
- Overhead Door Introduces the Carriage House Collection
New insulated steel garage door line combines the strength of steel with the classic beauty of a wood door.
- Overhead Door Premiers Traditional Wood Collection
Flush and rail-and-stile garage doors accentuate home design, add curb appeal.
- June brings garage door safety awareness to the forefront. Overhead Door Corporation provides safety and security tips to stay safe all year long.
- International Door Association Expo 2013
Attended by thousands of dealers each year, the International Door Association’s Garage Door Exposition is the premiere educational event in the door and access systems industries. The primary mission is to provide programs and services to door and access systems dealers for the express purposes of exploring new products, making business connections and enhancing the industry. Visit www.Doors.org to learn more.